Tuesday, March 23, 2010

D-U-N DONE!!!

That's right folks I am a senior in college and I just spelled done incorrectly. (It's a Kyle-ism)

In other news I am DONE!! Done with writing lesson plans (for a few months)
, done with writing lesson reflections (for a few months), done with the nervousness that comes with having every single move and decision evaluated while teaching (for a few months). Yep, I finished my final three lessons for this semester in the last two days and now you would think I am smooth sailing, but there are many more papers to write. I can handle a few papers.

Little moment of the day: Today one of my classes was online instead of on campus, so I had a little extra time after my field this morning. Every Tuesday and Thursday Jaime and I ride together and today we both taught. There is always some nerves on teaching days so as we were driving back I decided to see if she wanted to go to lunch. It was nice to have a relaxing lunch with a great friend and to enjoy a little spur-of-the-moment girl time.

Short post for today, but not much happening in the T household today! Still waiting on God's plan for the upcoming semester, I'll keep you all posted.

Thought of the day: It is almost APRIL. That means that I am almost done with my normal college career and almost on Summer VACAY!!!! (It also might be a certain someone's birthday and a certain someone's hubby's birthday. It almost might be a certain someone's nephews FIRST birthday! Oh, how I love April. )

No comments:

Post a Comment