Tuesday, April 27, 2010

My Derriere, Tookus, Keister, Fanny, Bum, Caboose, Rear, Cheeks, Tush, Booty, Hinney = SORE

That's right folks. My bum is sore today. I started my 30 day workout again yesterday. I have used this workout a few times and this time I decided to up the intensity and change it to high instead of medium. It can't be that bad, right.... wrong. Well, while doing the exercises it wasn't that bad.... however, when I tried to sit on the toilet this morning for my morning purge.... I quickly realized how "bad" it really was. OUCH! I guess that means it is working.

My hubby and I have started our diets. Grocery shopping consisted of fresh fruits and veggies, low fat everything, lots of lettuce and healthy snacks. The last two nights for dinner we have had a 0 point vegetable soup ( weight watchers recipe) which is AMAZING and yet so good for you, fruit salad and water. For dinner last night we had a large salad with taco meat on top and fruit salad (consisting of pineapple, cantaloupe and strawberries). For lunch yesterday I had chicken salad on crackers and a fruit salad. And each night consists of me working out and then going on a walk with my cute hubby.

It's a start. I'm just hoping it is a finish this time too.

If you've got any healthy recipes out there shoot them my way... especially if they involve sweets. I love me a chocolate chip cookie. :)

Today is going to involve a roller blading adventure, special K for breakfast, a salad for lunch and soup for dinner. YUM! It all sounds so good right now... in a week I'll let you know. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment