Thursday, May 27, 2010

Another Itch that I Better Start Scratching

I find it interesting that as I look back over the blog posts found in the content of this blog, I dream a lot! I like dreaming and usually a dream begins with a little itch that I get. Yet again, I've got an itch. I believe I have shared with the blogosphere about all of the downtime I have at work. Well, it isn't getting any better. So, today I spent sometime on Craig's list and other random websites dreaming... again.

This time my search took me to houses. The hubster and I are not at the point in our lives where we are planning on buying a house, financially we could, but it just doesn't seem practical for us right now. Hubster is looking for other job opportunities and I am not even at the job market stage yet, so who knows where we will end up. However, this does not take away the fact that I really, really want to call something my own and decorate something exactly the way that I want to. During my searches I found some very reasonably priced humble abodes in the area. And then there it was.... I fell completely in love. Super cute on the outside, three bedroom, two bath, nice size back yard.... (insert big sigh)... I fell in love.

To add to my dreaming my gorgeous sister-in-law decided to do a giveaway on her blog and of course it had to be for a gift card to csnstores.com. They sell so many cute housewares items that I could decorate my "new" house....er... DREAM. Check out her giveaway here.

I will be scratching the itch as soon as I push Publish Post, but for now it is fun.

1 comment:

  1. I love reading your dreams. Dream big J.Talicska! I do the same...so I love reading about yours.

    ReplyDelete